Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Gyaru Meme 03 ♡ Best & Worse Experience with Non-Gyarus

Helloo!
It's been a while hasn't it? You'll have to bear with me because currently I'm having some technical difficulties and time constraint. My laptop and phone are extremely overloaded and can't handle a lot of editing or photos. I'm also travelling a lot this summer since graduating with my bachelors of science ^^ It's been really fun and exciting so far and I truly want to share it on my blog. But unfortunately that'll have to wait until I get a new laptop and hard drives for memory space. So today I thought I should do a quick and simple post on the third gyaru meme, which is my best and worse experiences with non-gyarus! 
I think I receive more upfront positive reactions compared to negative ones. You never know what the person is thinking until they directly tell you, so it's a waste of time worrying over what strangers have to think. I think when you wear an alternative style, you tend to be more sensitive on comments regarding how you look. Actually, I'm surprised how many strangers would come up to me and tell me I look pretty today. Some would ask how I did the makeup or where I get my clothes. To be honest, I've never had people come up to me and say something rude, other than the inevitable cat-calling or creepy perverts. My worse experience would be with this creep few years ago... still haunts me today ugh.

As for family and friends, they are more open to what they think. Even if it's a different opinion, we are close enough to respect each others views and feelings. I think most commonly they would say I wear too much makeup. Sometimes they'd be shocked and tell me I look pretty. Probably because they also see me bare face, they have to put up with my transformation lol. But it's all good because they know I like my style and I know they like their own style.

When you put yourself out there, it's inevitable to get different reaction from different people. But I'm thankful majority of the comments are positive.

Thanks for reading!
❤Catherine

7 comments:

  1. I love this! I can relate in terms of being surprised at the positive responses, although I've also had many rude responses as well. I was actually just about to post a similar post about my current style too--what a coincidence! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh girl congrats!! I think it's super cute when strangers come to you and say that you look pretty nd stuff. ^^ my day would be so completed hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that you think like that! It's better not to care about the thoughts of others. You are you and the people shouldn't interfere in our choices and opinions.
    Hopefully, you will get a better laptop c:
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good mindset you have there, and pshh how can they be mean when you look so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty! stay positive hun! ^_^

    Lauren xx | laurlauu

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to read something from you again, yay compliments are always good and let everyone feel thankful (❁´ω`❁)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion A-line V-neck Beading Sleeveless Floor-length Chiffon Dresses
    http://www.shoponlinedress.com/fashion-aline-vneck-beading-sleeveless-floorlength-chiffon-dresses-p-24359.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...