I've been really busy this past month, lots of work to do! And the next two months will be even more hectic! But I thought I'd take a short break and continue my gyaru meme challenge! This will be day 2 -- A picture of yourself with 15 facts. I already did something similar on 7 facts about me (you can read HERE) so I want to change it up a bit. This will be 15 girly facts about me. Let's get started!
- I love heels. Most of the time I'll be wearing heels, especially on weekends and sometimes to school (unless I'm having a general crappy day).
- I also love Uggs. If I'm not in heels then I wish I was wearing Uggs.
- I have really bad eyesight! I am short-sighted with about -6.00 to -7.00 on both eyes. My dad is even worse lol.
- I paint my toes red. Only red.
- I have a bad habit of biting my nails whenever I'm stressed, bored, annoyed, feelings etc. Getting gel extensions stops the habit completely.
- Its been a few years since I last bought mascara! I only use them for falsies anyway so, lol. My real lash game is hella weak
- I used to stretch my ears, to 13mm in highschool. The hole shrunk now, not completely, but I regret none of it. It was fun and I loved my piercings back then.
- My ears were pierced 15 times (or something.. I lost count). A few of them closed up now but I loved them all, especially the one I pierced myself haha. One thing I don't have patient for is taking off jewelries so it's not often I wear earrings now lol.
- I also had my smiley pierced twice. By myself. Yeah..
- It's been almost 4 years since I went blonde!!!
- My closet colors consist of: Black, White, Beige, Brown, Red, Pink, Navy
- My favorite western stores are Mantique, Guess and BCBG.
- My favorite features of myself are my legs and waist.
- I'm a picky eater with low appetite. To be honest, I don't like feeling full. But I'll always have room for chips and anything sweet.
- My Starbucks drink: Grande pike coffee in venti cup. Fill up cream and milk all the way to the rim. Add 5 packets of splenda. Voila, my perfect cup of coffee.
Thanks for reading!